Tara, bosohan natin si Liberty!
Ay, good luck sa 'yo hijo!
Hulaan n'yo kung sino lang pwedeng umupo dito...
I heart your butt.
Nothing wakes you up as nescafe.
Door Hanger ng mga Newly-Weds
Ang laking rubber duckie nito!
Natawa 'ko dito, harhar!
You've got iPod, I've got iScream.
Tatakas ka ha!
Never be afraid to say what you feel.
Bawal umutot dito.
Egg and Sp... Spoons
My new cellphone with 13Megapix camera. LOL.
Feb 28, 2008
Tara, bosohan natin si Liberty!
Feb 19, 2008
Heard this song from a TFC drama series just about an hour ago. Not a new song really coz back in Manila, I would hear this song on the radio every so often lalo na noong radio addict pa ako.
While multi-tasking (well, I was actually watching TV, youTubing, friendstering, etc), I was also browsing on one of my friends' blog and she has this entry about her "Wedding Songs List" and thought she might find this one nice, too.... Denise, check this out, will ya? Hope you like it!
Feb 17, 2008
Several months ago, my husband stopped smoking (or so he claimed) but I put him under probationary period. I've been nagging him to quit since Reign was born - to no avail! As in, kung alam n'yo lang, ginawa ko na lahat ng pananakot at pangongonsensya pero bigo ako. So when he vowed to stop burning his lungs, i didn't believe him. However, today is the end of his probationary period, he's now officially a quitter.
Yes, my husband is a quitter and I'm so proud of him.
Feb 12, 2008
Malapit na naman ang Balentayms, patok na naman ang mga hotel, heheh! Ingat lang sana kayo at bka kinabukasan nasa YouTube na kayong mag-jowa. Ang mga malalamig ang valentine, mag-sauna na lang kayo hane.
Kami kaya ng ka-balentaym ko saan magdi-date? Hmmm, malamang sa hawker centre! Grabe ang sosyal 'noh? 'Kakakilig, syet! 'Weno ngayon, at least may ka-HHWW ako sa 14 di ba?
Happy Valentine, Sayang. I love u. Pengeng pera, sale sa Metro eh. lol.
5 Things Found In My Bag
– kikay kit
– umbrella (umulan, umaraw nasa bag ko yan!)
- company ID
5 Things Found In My Wallet
– ATM cards
– ATM receipts (tamad mag-dispose)
- money syempre
– EZ Link card (fare card for MRT and bus)
5 Things Found In My Room
- pillows (lots of 'em!)
5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
- travel around the World with my family
- shop 'til i drop (ung di na kino-consider ang price)
- to sing in a band (wish ko laaaaang)
- learn how to swim
- learn how to cook/bake
5 Things I’m Currently Into
– blogging (sana next time paid blogging na)
– making a list of "goods to bring" and "goods to follow"
- drafting resignation letters (for me & hubby)
- pagpupuyat, lols!
Tag for grabs!
Feb 11, 2008
Pag tumulong ka ba, nage-expect ka ng kapalit? Ng bayad? Ako, hinde. Pero para sa 'kin, at least naman tumanaw ka.
Sana isipin mo naman yung mga taong tumulong sa 'yo.
Yung mga maliliit na bagay na nagpapakita na thankful ka sa tumulong sa 'yo, na kahit paano ipa-feel mo naman na hindi mo nakakalimutan na minsan nakinabang ka. Na hanggang ngayon nakikinabang ka.
Basta para sa 'kin, ang utang na loob hindi binabayaran, tinatanaw 'yan. Intiende?
Feb 10, 2008
1. What is your occupation?
- Ung trabaho ng mga walang choice!
2. What color are your socks right now?
- I've no socks right now.
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
- i don't drive
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
- my Sayang
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
- no one sent this to me, nakita ko lang 'to sa internet
9. Favorite drink?
- iced lemon tea
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- dati basketball, now wala na
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
- dati, an askal named 'Whitney'
13. Favorite food?
14. Last movie you watched?
- haaay, antagal na nun, a Korean Film entitled "200-Pound Beauty"
15. Favorite Day of the year?
16. What do you do to vent anger?
- talk too much or just remain very quiet
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
- my walking doll
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
- haven't experienced fall or spring
19. Hugs or kisses?
- kiss sabay hug
20. What kind of pie?
- 3.1416 hehehe!
21. Do you want your friends to email you back?
- syempre naman
22. When was the last time you cried?
- can't recall
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
- ano ba namang tanong yan?
- smell ng masarap na food
25. What inspires you?
- my family
26. What are you afraid of?
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
- plain burger
28. Favorite car?
- wala, di pa 'ko nagkaron ng car eh! but i would love to have a limo! hehehe!
29. Favorite cat breed?
- i don't like cats
30. Number of keys on your key ring?
31. How many years at your current job?
- 1 yr & 7 months
32. Favorite day of the week?
- kahit ano basta day off
33. Countries have you ever been to?
- Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia (pathetic 'noh?)
34. Provinces/states in your own country have you been to?
- Tarlac, Pangasinan, Ilocos, Laguna, Batangas, Baguio, Quezon, Bicol, Bulacan, Mindoro, Pampanga, Cabanatuan
35. Countries you want to go to?
- USA, Italy, France, Australia, Thailand, China, ,Canada, Hong Kong and the list goes on...
Feb 9, 2008
1. Name one thing you do everyday.
2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
- Walking/Talking Doll (padala ni Tatay fm KSA)
- Hopscotch (Piko')
4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
- Avocado (ang mahal nito sa SG)
- Chocolate (k'se it makes me constipated!)
- Boneless Bangus (fm Dagupan)
- Goldilocks Ensaymada (walang Goldilocks dito!)
5. Name five things that make you feel good.
- Knowing that I have a happy family
- Kapag di ako nang-away ng subscriber sa buong shift ko. lol!
- A good night sleep
- I feel good when I'm not in the office, hmmm, mag-absent kaya ako bukas, harhar!
- Getting an email, sms or call from friends (though sometimes I'm tinatamad to reply, sorry friends!)
5 people to tag for this meme: Ane', Grace, Kelly, Ligh and Tina
Feb 8, 2008
~Just Name One~
1. Thing You're Afraid To Do?
2. Thing Scientists Need To Invent?
> Whew, this is hard. Ahmm, maybe a pill that can cure all kinds of illness.
3. Thing That Would Make You Very Happy?
> Winning the lottery. LOL!
4. Thing About Valentine's Day That's Special To You?
> Nothing really. Me and husband don't celebrate it. (Uy, nagpaparinig! Heheh!)