Feb 9, 2008

Five in a Row

1. Name one thing you do everyday.
- bathing

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
- Forgive
- Forget

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
- Walking/Talking Doll (padala ni Tatay fm KSA)
- Hopscotch (Piko')
- Perya

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
- Avocado (ang mahal nito sa SG)
- Chocolate (k'se it makes me constipated!)
- Boneless Bangus (fm Dagupan)
- Goldilocks Ensaymada (walang Goldilocks dito!)

5. Name five things that make you feel good.
- Knowing that I have a happy family
- Kapag di ako nang-away ng subscriber sa buong shift ko. lol!
- A good night sleep
- I feel good when I'm not in the office, hmmm, mag-absent kaya ako bukas, harhar!
- Getting an email, sms or call from friends (though sometimes I'm tinatamad to reply, sorry friends!)

5 people to tag for this meme: Ane', Grace, Kelly, Ligh and Tina

No comments: